Can a foreigner (individual or corporate) establish a general corporate entity instead of a FDI company?
Views : 2903
Attached file : 0

 Yes, it is possible. In such case, there is no requirement on the minimum capital amount and thus you may determine the capital amount in light of the actually necessary expenses for the management of your company.